IT Equipment for IFS
RFB Reference No.: Afghanpost/1400/G-2503
- The Afghan post has received financing from the MOF and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contracts for IT Equipment for IFS
- The Afghan post now invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for IT Equipment for IFS.
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using a Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the Afghanistan Procurement law and Regulations and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the below address and inspect the bidding document during office hours 09:00 AM to 03:30 PM at the address given below.
- The bidding document in English may be obtained by interested Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the below address free of charge.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 3 July 2021 Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below at 2:00 PM (Kabul Local time).
- All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of USD 3500.
- The address referred to above is:
Afghan post procurement deportment
Mr. Monirullah Hafizi
Afghan post Mohammad Jan Khan Watt, Kabul, Afghanistan
Phone Number: +93 0783090022
Copy to: email@example.com
Website: www.ageops.net , www.afghanpost.gov.af